[geeks] Guitar pictures

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Aug 21 23:06:57 CDT 2004

On Aug 21, 2004, at 11:55 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> The music room is also our library, and having my instruments plus
> Amy's
> books plus some other stuff stored in a 10'x10' room results in the
> semi-mess you see in the pictures. 8-)

Not too bad.  You should see my office today - I just packed up all the
shelves, and suddenly it's a farging mess.

You got some Pergo down, eh?  I loved that stuff in our house in RI.
Certainly better than the bare concrete that was left behind when I had
to strip the floor due to flea infestation prior to moving in. I wonder
if we could find a house in that neighborhood when we move back....

--
Kurt Huhn
kurt at k-huhn.com