[geeks] SS20's are really nice machines :)

mail at 23.me.uk mail at 23.me.uk
Thu Sep 25 16:47:13 CDT 2003

At 21:49 25/09/2003, you wrote:

>On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 04:44 PM, Kevin Lee wrote:
>
>>I have never owned any sun4m machines as this quad ss20 is my first.
>>
>>I am completely amazed and stunned at the speed of its 4   50mhz processors.

yaya i love my ss20 to but i just got 2 sm71's but it still solders on a hole s at h unit in 3 days 11 hr 1 min
thats per cpu =)

>Yep. It was my main desktop for a couple of years, then my nfs server when i got this PowerBook. It's a hap-hap-happy machine.
>
>Take good care of it, or send it back. :-)
>
>>Memory: 256M real, 47M free, 220M swap in use, 468M swap free
>
>Errr, i just sent you a bunch of 64M simms. Why are you only running 256 and giving some away? More is better, which is why i sent them to you.

oh can i have a few 64's too please i got 352 but some of the simms are like 16mb or something
i dont remember... isnt there some command the tells you ...?

so where in the UK can i get cheep simms, every one here looks at me like a crazzy when i ask...
and most sites i found charge a hella lot  =)

        Dr Owl

oh and while im at it i also got one of thoes big chunky sun monitors, but i can not change
any setting on it is missing its little flat remote control, where can i get one of them?

        joy to you all

---

If going to church makes you a Christian, Does going to the garage make you a car?
^aidan

>---sambo
---