[geeks] SS20's are really nice machines :)

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Thu Sep 25 15:49:16 CDT 2003

On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 04:44 PM, Kevin Lee wrote:

> I have never owned any sun4m machines as this quad ss20 is my first.
>
> I am completely amazed and stunned at the speed of its 4   50mhz
> processors.

Yep. It was my main desktop for a couple of years, then my nfs server
when i got this PowerBook. It's a hap-hap-happy machine.

Take good care of it, or send it back. :-)

> Memory: 256M real, 47M free, 220M swap in use, 468M swap free

Errr, i just sent you a bunch of 64M simms. Why are you only running
256 and giving some away? More is better, which is why i sent them to
you.

---sambo