[geeks] Compete in-one-go Next collection (Chicago IL) and looking for Framemaker for Solaris

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 11:50:51 CDT 2003

See this well described, fairly complete Next collection, all you'd
ever want in one lot:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2752246108&category=4610

Found it while looking for "framemaker unix" - anyone have Framemaker
software knocking around? I'd like either another 5.5 for solaris kit,
or something newer for Solaris (I already have one 5.5 kit, looking to
equip another desktop)

Thanks,

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall