[geeks] Swords (real ones this time)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Nov 8 08:13:19 CST 2003

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 20:28:18 -0600
Bill Bradford wrote:

> Not yet.  I have yet to cut myself with it, too, and it won't be fully
> mine until I do.. You know how that goes. 8-)

Tell me about it.  My Henkels kitchen knives are mine several times over
now.  :)

BTW, I looked at the photos again this morning (with eyes unspoilt by
beer) and I think I can see 3 distinct temper lines (actually two
lines, three areas of differing temper) that run the entire length of
the blade.  If that's true, I'm even more impressed.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes