[geeks] RedHat restructure

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Nov 5 10:52:35 CST 2003

I don't believe so but i would really rather deal with that myself.  I frequently leave out packages
and add them myself from source.  If it started bitching at me about how i have to install A in
order for it to install B, i would be super pissed.  That is actually one of the thinks i like about
Slackware.  It does what i tell it to do and it doesn't give me any lip about it :}

/KRM

--
"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a cornered badger on
amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/