[geeks] OSX supported scanners

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue May 27 04:20:09 CDT 2003

I'm looking for info on which scanners are best supported
under OSX 10.2.  I am looking at HP and Epson but am open to
others as long as they can have an ADF attached.  Any input
based on personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

I know the Epson scanners are fairly well supported under OSX,
but what about HP?  I used to love HP scanners but in the past
couple of years they seem to have turned to crap (not
necessarily due to bad image quality but rather for not being
recognized by the OS and crappy driver support by HP.)  This
is a work related project and i don't want to have to fight
battles tyring to get the OS to recognize the scanner every
other day.

Thanks for any input you can give,
/KRM