[geeks] More news from the dumpster's.....

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Wed May 21 23:56:27 CDT 2003

Well today after the rain stopped me and a friend decided to check out some new places
to see what's up with their dumpster's. So we roll up to this one dumpster and pull out first
a few p3 800mhz computer's all striped but mainboard and cpu there. Then my eye's get
really big as I pull out a NEC Plasmasync 42MP2 with broken screen. So after I brought
it back home and let it dry it is in perfect condition besides the cracked screen. So now
I just somehow need to find a replacement screen and .... visualorgasm hehehe....
It has all kinds of imputs like DVI and stuff.... cant wait to get it slapped onto my wall.