[geeks] IRIX install thoughts and questions

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Sat May 17 10:18:50 CDT 2003

Thank you for all the good info. I appreciate it greatly. It's always
fun playing with something new.

I picked up a dead teal Indigo2 last night for $18 (scsi0 fails diags)
because it had a 2 gb in it. If nothing else, the sled is worth that
much. I don't have any bigger drives at the moment, so I've got the 2
2gb drives in there with the second one mounted on /usr and am
reinstalling. I'll see what I have left space wise after that.

I still need to get a monitor for this machine too. I'm running on a
serial terminal at the moment and that may be why I missed this
"ezsetup" login. I'll login as that when this setup ends.

So anyone got a cheap 9gb narrow disk for sale or trade? ;'>

William
relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
Feynman's Appendix to the Rogers Commission Report.