[geeks] matrix: reloaded (no spoilers)

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Fri May 16 10:00:23 CDT 2003

> > 	Me and the department geek girl I am sweet on left work
> early and
> > caught the 4:15 pm showing yesterday. Thought it was pretty
> good, but I had
> > to agree it does get a bit preachy. She was a bit lost
> since she had never
> > seen the first one, which made me wonder just how geeky she
> really was...
> can she code stuff for epoc32?
>
> --
> Hugh Saunders

	No, at least not AFAIK. She is working towards her CS degree and is
young and cute so we will give her some points and a pass on a couple things
due to that. Sexist? yes, but I don't care.
	Also meant to note in my previous message that the theater was only
half full for the show and I got to pay matinee prices for it. The half full
may have been partially due to the fact that they were running a show at
3:30 , 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, and 5:00. Figure that gave them a 500+ person plus
seating capacity for that band of shows so that is not to bad really.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org