[geeks] FT: Belkin 4-port KVM w/audio and USB

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed May 14 09:55:49 CDT 2003

I've got a Belkin F1DS104T 4-port KVM switch (with PS2, VGA, Audio, and
USB) for trade:

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=200305&pcount=&Product_Id=122102

I've got four sets of KVM cables, 2-3 sets of audio cables, and a couple of USB
cable sets, the original manual, etc.

Would like to trade for 802.11b wireless gear or other cool stuff.

Belkin's list price is $179; I see these at CompUSA for $159; I figure
mine is worth around $100.

Bill

--
bill bradford