[geeks] OpenOffice released for Irix

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun May 11 10:53:38 CDT 2003

http://porting.openoffice.org/irix/index.html?JServSessionIdservlets=bchza09mq2
> (I hope this doesn't wrap)

OK, I'm new to Irix - I downloaded all 83+ Meg of it, gunzipped it and
untar'ed it, now I've got an "install" script, and two setup files
("setup" and setup.ins")...

How to install this? WHen I do the braindead "# ./install" I get unable
to create tempnam file (in the /tmp directory)?

I am acting from ignorance, so I assume I am missing something - I
found no useful guidance on the OpenOffice web page for the port.

TIA,

=====
Lionel