[geeks] Whoo hoo... now this is a nice Linux

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Mon Mar 3 09:27:56 CST 2003

Welcome aboard.  I've been using Gentoo for about 6 months.  I too was a
Debian user (for 3 years) before I found Gentoo.  You'll soon find that
the maintainers are very approachable and helpful too, unlike SOME
distros.  Most of the action is on irc (irc.freenode.net #gentoo), and
it's ALWAYS busy in there.

Yes, they do need a boot floppy setup.  I keep meaning to create one
myself, but I have never gotten around to it.

Cheers,

Caleb