[geeks] was Re: [rescue] Re: right to die ...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jun 27 14:38:51 CDT 2003

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 03:30 PM, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> Southwest is talking about people like my ex-wife.  She doesn't just
> lap
> over the armrest a bit, she flows right on into the next seat.  Last
> time I
> flew with her (nearly a decade ago) I guesstimate she occupied 1.35
> seats.
> That is, IIRC.  I stopped paying attention to the debate when we
> parted our
> ways.
>
> ~Brian

Actually they also make tall and large (not overweight) people do the
same thing... but this is also dependent on the staff at the location
and their overall level of tact... there are many factors that affect
each and every location but according to the official policy it is
anyone who requires more than 1 seat... and any bit more than one seat.

Andrew