[geeks] was Re: [rescue] Re: right to die ...

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Fri Jun 27 14:30:02 CDT 2003

Jonathan C. Patschke [mailto:jp at celestrion.net] on Friday, June 27, 2003
1:06 PM said;

>Again, I think I (and Southwest) am talking about a totally different
>level of "doesn't fit", but your experience may be showing otherwise.

Southwest is talking about people like my ex-wife.  She doesn't just lap
over the armrest a bit, she flows right on into the next seat.  Last time I
flew with her (nearly a decade ago) I guesstimate she occupied 1.35 seats.
That is, IIRC.  I stopped paying attention to the debate when we parted our
ways.

~Brian