[geeks] was Re: [rescue] Re: right to die ...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Jun 27 13:13:09 CDT 2003

On Friday, June 27, 2003, at 02:05 PM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

>> and on point 2... I'd rather sit with my leg touching someone for a
>
> No, I'm talking about the people that flow out of their seat with the
> arm-rest lodged somewhere in their side.  I've BTDT, and since slimmed
> down, so I wouldn't classify it as a disability, either.

I was including those people too... the max 1.5'ers... like Nancy
(1.3-1.4).

I think as long as the person is:

A. underneath or against rather than on top of you
B. isn't smelly and unkempt [including breath... and I ride next to
awfully smelly people sometimes on the train I ride every day]

(It doesn't bother me...even if it's a total stranger)

Things that bother me are usually things people can help... for
instance yelling at your cell phone.

Andrew