[geeks] I definitely don't admire Sun "The Company" right now...

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Wed Jun 25 11:37:54 CDT 2003

Unlike Sun, IBM's license is not irrevocable.

IBM is not stating that their license is irrevocable
but rather that their current license is not revoked
because there has been no breach of contract.  SCO
states that their has been a breach of contract and due
to force major (if i remember correctly), the contract
can be broken (i.e. license revoked.)

Subtle differences.

/KRM