[geeks] I definitely don't admire Sun "The Company" right now...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jun 25 14:41:41 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at 03:23 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Sun bought a permanent, non-revokable license to do what they wanted
> with
> SysV from AT&T years ago.
>
> Even SCO has admitted that they can't go after Sun.
>
> Bill

Right but what makes their license different than the AIX license...
IBM seems to think theirs is irrevocable too... or were their lawyers
just dumb.

Andrew

It may be capitalism but I think it's still in poor taste to thumb
their noses at IBM... they should just step up their marketing efforts
with a nice "innocent" poker face.