[geeks] FS: Cisco AP350 and 48V Power Supply

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Mon Jun 23 11:46:15 CDT 2003

I did some extensive testing on the ethernet over power devices.
First we wanted to use them in a hotel to bridge ethernet to the outside
towards wireless access points. This didnt work out very well as the
hotel had transformers and diffrent circuites in the whole hotel. So I
was
able to get on the network from some outlet's but not all of them.
Now at home it's diffrent. I havent had any problems with them and it
works very well. Right now I use them to bridge a network from the room
my server's are at to the attic and there it goes into a Lucent ap-1000
that's
my access point.

--Thomas