[geeks] FS: Cisco AP350 and 48V Power Supply

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 10:45:24 CDT 2003

Hi

I got following 2 things I need to get rid off.

Cisco Aironet AP350 Wireless Access Point running the Enterprise
firmware.
Comes complete with power injector and 2 lan cables.
I would want $300 for it. Thats a good deal as they sell for more.

EWS 300P 6A 48V Power Supply in a nice rack mount shelf and wires
attached to them (Power plug and 48V) .
$100 should be a fair price for the power-supply plus shelf.

I can ship the stuff but also local pickup is possible (either
Richmond, VA
or Washington, DC.)
Email me off list if somebody is interested. If not I will throw that
stuff on
ebay in a week or so.

--- Thomas