[geeks] Quick CG question...

KRM kevin at pipeline.com
Sun Jun 15 09:21:08 CDT 2003

MXI+SI and MXE+SE are both supported configs.  You can add an SI/SE to
any config as long as it is paired with another card of it's vintage,
i.e. no I series mixed with E series combos allowed.

You cannot add any of the higher graphics options as a secondary board.
An SSI/SSE or MXI/MXE can never be added as a second card, at least as
far as "supported" configs are concerned.  The only option that deviates
a bit from these guidelines is the SI+TRAM option.  You can add an
SI+TRAM if you also have an SI+TRAM as the main board.

/KRM