[geeks] Another SGI/Octane question...

Rob Fielding rob at dsvr.net
Wed Jun 11 07:28:49 CDT 2003

> Thanks in advance for any help/assistance you can provide - links on
> these kinds of problems greatly appreciated as well ;^)

Could be death by 030-0887-00x board. In which case there's a fair amount of pressing and reseeting you can try, but at the end of the day they
brought out the redesigned 8GB mobos for the Octane2 because the old ones failed.

There's probably plenty of issues in comp.sys.sgi.* on google for you to search thru....

/me touches wood my 030-0887-004 still lives on...

--

Rob Fielding
Development 	Designer Servers Ltd 	www.dsvr.co.uk