[geeks] quick latex question

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Jul 31 11:11:48 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 04:59 PM, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> I'm using an inline formula in a latex document (just a $\frac{1}{2}$),
> and latex appends the next word in the paragraph immediately after the
> formula so that it comes out like "blah blah 1/2blah".
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this, or barring a proper fix, a command to
> force latex to insert a small space in an arbitrary place?

When I saw the subject line my mind quickly went through:

--why would Jonathan be asking about fetish wear?
--naahh,
--what the heck is he making a mold of or building?

Then the message opened and I got the real geek context.
:-D It's funny how living in certain areas of the country
twist your outlook on things at times.

=Nadine=