[geeks] Psychotropics aka anti-depressants, etc

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sat Jul 26 19:44:26 CDT 2003

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 01:22 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:

>> It's a good thing I don't like people/gov'ts, etc messing with
>> me and mine or I might advocate things like licensing/training to
>> be able to have children and pets. :-/
>
> Don't get me started.  With some of the parents I've met in the past
> this would be a good thing.  I know _I_ could pass such a class.  Heck
> most people could.  But a good portion would fail in my opinion.

Most people wouldn't bother to take it, which would fix
the problem right there.

Of course, this creates a whole different problem...like
how conservative families tend to have more children than
liberal families.  Doesn't have much impact on a country
like the US, but in a much smaller population you can
imagine the impact it might have.

=Nadine=