[geeks] This is why I hate people who THINK they have a clue

Benjamin Gardiner cvisors at carnagevisors.net
Thu Jul 24 09:03:19 CDT 2003

Michael A. Turner wrote:

> Here are two messages that came into our technical contacts e-mail address.

I don't know, I work for a domain name registrar, and we get heaps and
heaps of these sort of emails, but they are even more clueless.  The ip
addresses and domain names, are nothing to do with us....

I usually send them a whole load of stuff from arin ripe or who ever,
and the whois records, and am sometime rather blunt,

It is one thing that does annoy me.

Benjamin

--
one you lock the target