[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 18 18:26:06 CDT 2003

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 01:08 PM, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez
wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>>
>> Oh no, I like the M60 - and it's little brother the M249.  Great guns.
>
> As long as you do not have to carry the M60, I didn't know the 249 was
> related to the 60. I personally did not like hte M60 that much, as I am
> more partial to the MG3/Amelis IMHO they get to concentrate the fire
> buch
> better, I could only get the M60 to behave in "spray paint mode", I
> have
> never used the 249 though... I heard at least has decent recoil
> behavior
> (unlike the 60) but the cadence of fire seems to be slow -again not my
> words since I have not used it-.

I only refer the M249 as the M60s "little brother" in the logical
sense.  The M249 is easier to control, in my opinion.  It behaves very
well when you just want to let off a few short blasts.

I'm not overly experienced with either, I've only shot them a few times.

--
Kurt				"There are some bad people on the rise.
kurt at k-huhn.com	They're saving their own skins by ruining peoples