[geeks] FW: [rescue] UPS Recommendation

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Wed Jul 16 15:14:00 CDT 2003

Oddly most of the "anti gun" folks I've managed to get out on a range come
out of it much more neutral.  Guns are tools.  You cannot eliminate guns
in the US.  get over it.  (not directed at anyone on this list I know of,
but the "ohh guns are ebillle!" really gets on my nerves, and the idea
that you can eliminate all guns in the US is.. erm.. naieve at the very
best.
	Nick