[geeks] Watches was: hub needed

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jan 20 22:54:34 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 22:43, Chris Byrne wrote:

> Ok, there are a couple of factors to consider.

Thank you for an excellent reply.  Couple more questions...

Could you outline for me the advantages of an automatic over a manual or
quartz.  Is it an accuracy thing, is it a coolness factor, reliability,
sign of craftsmanship, all of the above?

Would you recommend that someone like me should find a decent brick and
mortar store to shop at, since i don't really know what i want?  (i'm
guessing the answer is yes)  I mean, i've bought expensive stuff online
before, but i wasn't concerned that a 21" monitor would fit properly, or
that it would look good on my wrist.  Would there then be something to
look for in a store?  (the whole jewelry industry in general makes me
nervous.)

	-Dan Sikorski