[geeks] Re: hub needed

Mike Hebel nimitz at speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 19 23:53:40 CST 2003

dave wrote:
> The watches I drool over, but can't currently afford, are the
> early LED watches from the 70s that show the time in bright
> red LEDs when you push a button. They're collector's items
> now though....

We actually _found_ one of these when we first moved into my family's
current dwelling many years ago - a black plastic one with silver back
and a silver bottom edge.  I'll have to see if I still have it around
here somewhere.  I'm not sure if it would still work if I did - or how
long the batteries would last. ;-)

Mike Hebel