[geeks] Re: hub needed

dave dave at cca.org
Sun Jan 19 23:44:36 CST 2003

chris at chrisbyrne.com writes:

>I'm big into watches, perferably large face chronographs. I have about a
>dozen and I want more.

>My main daily wear watch is a Citizen ProMaster Navihawk with a Rosewood
>custom extra long leather band.

I wear a tigger watch (cheap timex with a picture of Tigger in the
background) with only a second hand. (Yes, I ripped it apart, took
off the minute & hour hand, and put it back together.)

I also have some radio shack $15 digital watch without a band
as a "pocket watch" in case I actually want to know the time.

The watches I drool over, but can't currently afford, are the
early LED watches from the 70s that show the time in bright
red LEDs when you push a button. They're collector's items
now though....

(Like these: http://www.ledwatches.net)

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------