[geeks] FS: Dell Laptop

James james at jdfogg.com
Fri Jan 17 16:28:42 CST 2003

At 01:22 PM 1/17/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 04:03:34PM -0500, James wrote:
> > OK, Daddy needs a new pair of shoes, snowshoes to be exact.
>
>So what kind of snowshoes do you have picked out?  I have a pair of
>Atlas 12 Series shoes from about 3 years ago.  I really should go and
>use them...

I have borrowed two different pairs of Tubbs that I liked. I found the
36inch pair worked better (I am not a lightweight at 220lbs). I originally
borrowed them to solve a problem with my boat and its collapsed canopy (5
feet of snow here so far) and I found snowshoeing to be great fun in the
process. The Tubbs Mountain series seems to be a top-notch pair, but I also
like what I see in Atlas. It may come down to what the local retailer
sells. I know they carry Tubbs as they are advertising that they have a
factory rep giving demos this weekend.