[geeks] Holy FAST batman!!!

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 17 15:57:09 CST 2003

I see they post the minimum hardware requirements
as "233 MHz processor or faster ".

Does that mean it will not run properly on
my P166MMX running Linux (Slackware)?

If I include my Thinkpad 600e, am I better
off using the Text client builder. I do not keep
the laptop on continuously, will this be a problem
with it being booted on and off several times a day?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL