[geeks] Ebooks, baen, and honor harrington

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 09:26:31 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 07:58:42AM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:
> I got a 128mb card with mine...

Do you know what's the biggest SD/MMC card a 68k Palm can take?  I know
they work with 64Mb devices, but haven't heard either way with bigger ones.

BTW, for secure storage of keys, I'm looking for a device which will Just
Work with my Mac (such as one of those little USB whosits) but which is
also robust enough for me to carry EVERYWHERE.  Like, carry it in the gym,
or on the squash court, or covered in mud crawling along a stream 300ft
underground.  Nothing seems quite good enough yet.

--
David Cantrell | Benevolent Dictator | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

One person can change the world, but most of the time they shouldn't
    -- Marge Simpson