[geeks] Bye bye ATARI.... (closing down)

Bjorn Ramqvist v53278 at g.haggve.se
Wed Feb 12 01:21:47 CST 2003

Thomas Gallaway wrote:

> Looks like ATARI is coming more and more to an end. Their whole
> computer series kinda wasnt too bad. I've seen them recently still
> in use at a .gov mailing room.
>
> http://www.ataritimes.com/arcade/features/fea_ataricloses.html

I've never ever paid much attention to Atari, since I was a 100%
Amiga-junkie by the time.

However, is that article about the end of Atari Times, Atari Museum or
Atari (corporation) in general? It's not that it's 100% clear. From what
I know, Atari just brought the PC-gaming crowd one of the most awaited
games this year, Unreal II, and that have just hit the shelves. (Great
game actually, but dissapointing end)

/Bjorn