[geeks] U2

James james at jdfogg.com
Sun Feb 2 11:29:10 CST 2003

At 09:12 AM 2/2/2003 -0700, you wrote:
> [...]

I think my point was lost.

If your description of your history and capabilities are true, In this
circle you are not exceptional, you are the norm. I too have pursued a
thousand interests and understand many things but I have no memory for
details. Even with system administration I am reluctant to speak up because
I am not specialized in any O/S and it is a secondary responsibility in my
line of work. I choose my posts carefully to avoid sounding like a blowhard.

And that is my point. When you pontificate on all subjects you sound like a
blowhard.