[geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Sun Feb 2 02:28:45 CST 2003

Me too.  I always liked how the Mac's looked compared to the pretty
boring PC boxes of the 80s and 90s and for a PC nerd like myself, it
was a revelation to buy a G3 Powerbook. I sold it a while later since
OS X 10.0.something wasen't fast enough on that box.

When 10.2 came out I got an 15" TFT iMac and now I'm looking at getting
an 12" Powerbook too.
I never use OS9 except when I have to edit my articles in Quark Xpress,
but part from that I never will.

If OS X was running on a PC, I would still run OS X and OS X is the
only reason I am a mac user.

joacim

"This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue
about who killed who. "

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org