[geeks] Dual Xeon vs Dual G4

Dave Kimmel crisco_kid at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 1 20:23:53 CST 2003

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I swore I'd never buy a Mac - but then OSX happened, and EVERYTHING
> CHANGED.

Ditto.  I read about OSX and the new Macs for months, then I went and
played around with an iBook for an hour at a store.  The next day I bought
it.

So here's a question for all the Mac users on the list:  What's the
coolest or most useful feature on OSX?

For me, I think that it has to be the Location menu.  The fact that I can
move my iBook between work and home with no networking hassles (and no
reboots!) is sweet.

-- Dave Kimmel
   crisco_kid at shaw.ca