[geeks] Crap! Not again...

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Feb 1 19:20:12 CST 2003

Yeah I know. And of course there were the various SSTO projects etc...

While I was in college I did scutwork for three different SSTO projects,
all of which were cancelled (two of them before getting much beyond the
napkin sketch stage). I still think that until we have a valid SSTO
infrastructure we're spitting into the wind, but it's important we keep
spitting.

> > Oh well. It's not like the human race should progress beyond the
> > earthbound state we're in now right. After all If god had
> wanted us in
> > space he'd have given us rocket motors instead of arms.
>
>    Bullshit.  Getting off this planet before we either destroy it or
> destroy ourselves is the largest evolutionary test this race
> will ever
> face.  And we're failing it.
>
>        -Dave

That was kind of my point too Dave. I was gonna say you can't understand
how much this upsets me but I think you do. If anything you're be more
pissed than I am.

Chris Byrne