[geeks] Crap! Not again...

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Feb 1 10:40:51 CST 2003

And how about the fact that any time a private individual or small
corporation comes CLOSE to building a viable spacecraft NASA and the FAA
make sure they get shut down.

Or the fact that every time someone comes up with a viable SSTO idea
they get shut down, and often discredited.

Or the fact that in the US it is VERY illegal for anyone other than our
government to launch something into space. It is in fact illegal to
place any manned object above 65,00000 feet without special permission.

Our government wants to keep us out of the stars people. They've been
actively preventing further and deeper manned exploration of space since
1972.

It tseems thatvery time we get close to maling a manned trip to mars
(some NASA people were speculating on such a mission within the next 2-5
years) some major disaster happens that sets us back another ten years.

Chris Byrne