[geeks] Gk, goign to try one more shot at this

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Sat Sep 28 03:04:17 CDT 2002

I know a lot of you are pretty familiar with Spam Assassin. I want to
use this, but want to see what it does with the messages it finds to be
Spam, to be exact I want it to add ***SPAM*** to the subject line, not
change the subject line completely. I also want it to add it's summary
to the end of the message, not remove the content. My host allows me to
have a file called user_prefs in the .SpamAssassin folder in the site's
root. Is it possible to do all or any of this with that one file, as
that is my only way to control it.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Managing Editor, GeekMeltdown.com

GeekMeltdown http://www.geekmeltdown.com