[geeks] achoo

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Sep 26 13:09:26 CDT 2002

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 12:49:32PM -0500, Brian Dunbar wrote:

> > And so the sneezing has begun again.

For those who didn't catch that was a reference to yesterdays comment
about sneezing at work.

> I've found a cheap over-the-counter antihistamine that I need only take
> twice or maybe three times a day at most<snip>

Benadryl and related make me sleepy.  And I don't currently have the
spare cash to buy anything else.

> Have you tried locally produced honey?  My wife swears by it.  A bit pricier
> than the mass market stuff but (she says) well worth it.

In my opinion locally produced honey is better.  But what does that have
to do with this topic?

--
Joshua D. Boyd