[geeks] achoo

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Sep 26 12:49:32 CDT 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: woods at weird.com [mailto:woods at weird.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 12:13 PM
To: geeks at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [geeks] achoo

[ On Thursday, September 26, 2002 at 10:08:00 (-0400), Joshua D Boyd wrote:
]
> Subject: [geeks] achoo
>
> And so the sneezing has begun again.

Up here in Toronto, for me at least, I thought it had stopped, but this
morning I was a bit stuffy again (we've had rain and cool nights so
pollen production was probably down).  I'm probably good though until
tonight without taking anything.

I've found a cheap over-the-counter antihistamine that I need only take
twice or maybe three times a day at most<snip>

Have you tried locally produced honey?  My wife swears by it.  A bit pricier
than the mass market stuff but (she says) well worth it.

Brian