[geeks] Where is everyone.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Sep 26 12:15:03 CDT 2002

On Thursday, September 26, 2002, at 12:23 PM, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> I realize that geeks has slowed down quite a bit in recent weeks, but
> darn it, it is too quite.  I'm bored.  And sneezing my head off.

   I'm still working on this damned webcast gig.  STILL.  As if I didn't
have enough work to do.  I've spent something like three weeks on this
project.  The wingding itself is coming up this Saturday; then it'll
all be over and done with.  I can't wait...because I'd like to be back
down to two full-time jobs where I belong.

   *grumble*

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                 "Dammit, now I wants me some
St. Petersburg, FL             livers 'n gizzards."    -Bill Bradford