[geeks] Something fun

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Sep 26 09:57:24 CDT 2002

> On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Michael A. Turner wrote:
> > windows 2000. I console myself knowing that at least a couple of the
> > orphaned sparcs are going to find a new home at my place.
> Damn conflict of
> > interests....
>
> Yes -- you'll have free new toys, but no time to play with
> them now. May
> as well give up your other hobbies as well.
>
> --
> Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM:
> 'KrisBSD'

	Aha! That would be a problem but I was smarter than that, I didn't
offer them the support contract.

 Lost money I am sure but I figured the number of calls I would end up
taking would eat all the profit. No, they can take that on themselves. They
should be able to handle it once it is setup. Their problem was,of the two
people in their shop, one was a pre OSX Mac guru and the other was a Novel
Guru. Completely in the dark about windows servers and sparcs/solaris.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org