Radio Shack - Was:[geeks] Octane light bar

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Tue Sep 10 22:24:21 CDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-09-10 at 22:00, Mike Hebel wrote:
> Best Buy is not bad AFAIC - just no one there ever seems to have a clue.
>   A friend asked me why I wasn't working there and I told him it's
> because I _know_ something. ;-)

I couldn't work there....  Because as far as i'm concerned, the only
stuff they sell there that's worthwhile is music, movies, and video
games.  Car and home stereo i'll buy elsewhere so i can get what i want,
i.e. actual high quality stuff.  Computers there? ha!  Maybe i could
sell appliances, i don't know enough about them to know if the stuff
that best buy sells sucks or not.  Besides, i lost 90% of my respect for
that store when they (apparantly) changed their policy to have the sales
people come up to you constantly and ask if they can help.  It used to
be that they wouldn't bug you unless you asked for help.

	-Dan Sikorski