Radio Shack - Was:[geeks] Octane light bar

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Sep 10 08:49:44 CDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 03:11:58AM -0400, Michael Schiller wrote:
> paid on commission, it's more like an occasional thing. They also get
> bonuses from either the company itself, or the cell phone companies, etc.
> (they call them spiffs), this is why they're so enthusiastic about selling
> those high ticket items.

One of the local RSes *refused* to sell me a satelite system (DirecTV)
because I wasnt a *new* customer and they wouldnt get the kickback from
DTV for signing up a new customer.

"Sorry, you'll have to go elsewhere to buy a system..."

So, I went to Best Buy and got what I needed.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net