[geeks] Tools

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 5 10:44:45 CDT 2002

Please tell me more about [1]. I have a 1942 Hobart 3ph 110v USASC (U.S.
Army Signal Corps) generator. It uses a Hercules ZX 4 cylinder water cooled
flathead engine with a Zenith side draft carburetor and oil bath air filter.
Would it be the same generator? Would it be the more desirable 6cyl model?
Mine went to Germany when we decimated that country.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751