[geeks] Help Please, Email server question.

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Wed Sep 4 16:19:47 CDT 2002

[ On Wednesday, September 4, 2002 at 20:28:22 (+0100), David Cantrell wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [geeks] Help Please, Email server question.
>
> <excuse> it's a historical artifact and I don't like changing a working mail
> system, they've just too damned delicate </excuse>

one should avoid damaging fallout from change by doing regression
testing and other good Q/A practices.

Of course that doesn't stop me from often just doing "make install" on
my home mail server after saving my latest hacks to my mail server
code....  :-)

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>