[geeks] Help Please, Email server question.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Sep 4 14:28:22 CDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 12:43:40PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> Stay away from imap-uw -- it's so badly written that more major security
> flaws are a certainty.

Another reason to stay away from it is the paucity of documentation.  That
doesn't stop me using it though.  Naughty me.

<excuse> it's a historical artifact and I don't like changing a working mail
system, they've just too damned delicate </excuse>

   "There seems to be something wrong with our ships today"
     -- Rear-admiral Sir David Beatty, on seeing the Queen Mary
        and the Indefatigable destroyed at the Battle of Jutland