[geeks] Oh my, this is getting serious ;^) (Storage space)

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Sep 2 10:19:20 CDT 2002

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 06:03:45PM -0500, Amy wrote:

> > Any de-clutter advice? I plan on just removing car-loads at a time,
> > sorting it when I get it to the storage space, and then bringing back
> > the machines when the space is ready for them... (All previous attempts
> > were like some bizzare form of "Towers of Hanoi" or "fifteen" puzzle
> > ;^)
>
> Keep in the house what you actually use on a daily basis.

I didn't touch a single computer at all yesterday.  And days where I
never touch my computers aren't uncommon.  Think long day at work, then
head someplace other than home afterwards and get home so late that I go
straight to bed.  I can't imagine this is that uncommon, even for those
of us who are fairly hardcore.  That's why a job you like and that
provides reasonable hardware seems important.

--
Joshua D. Boyd